INGAGE, the Global Online Academy for Insurance!
Our company (https://ingage.institute/) is a young, dynamic and highly innovative company growing around the world very fast. We are a leading platform dedicated to ingaging online training for insurance companies.
In order to accompany our strong growth, we are looking for talented individuals from around the world with a positive attitude and a high willingness to learn to join our team, either as full/part time employees or trainees. A high diversity of talents (nationality, culture, gender, age) is not only highly welcome, but also a key to our success!
We work 99% of the time online, but we like to meet each other in person once in a while in paradise locations around the world. Want to join us for a surf-yoga-and-work retreat? You are welcome. This is where we might meet. :-)
We take our jobs very seriously. Not ourselves. At least until now... ;-)
Great! Because it gets even more interesting...
As the Market Director, you have a strong experience the insurance industry. Your impressive network gives you easy access to C-level Executives, managers and other decision makers in your market.
You know how to manage sales funnels and complex B2B offerings. Your can-do attitude and special ability to cooperate with others will help all of us scale around the world even faster!
- Sales / business development.
- Lead/manage the teams in your market(s).
- Coordinate with the rest of the INGAGE Team around the world, when it makes sense.
- You are a professional highly recognized in your field of expertise, very comfortable in dealing with C-level Executives.
- You have a great ability to speak and connect with other decision makers and all stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in your field and a proven track record.
- Strong understanding of insurance, reinsurance, brokerage, loss adjustment, or other insurance-related topics.
- You excel at managing teams, time, sales funnels and complex B2B offerings.
- You are very focused and able to close deals.
- In addition to your native language, you speak English fluently. Indeed, our team is located around the world.
- You could be / have been a digital native! E.g. using video conferencing tools is totally normal for you. If it isn't, you are a very fast and motivated learner.
- You know very well MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Exciting projects where you can really make a difference and use your talent!
- Remote working / location independent.
- Flexible hours.
- Possibilities to grow in the company as we expand very fast around the world.